Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here are some more examples of the third graders book reviews:

Book Review by Parthiv

     In this extremely fascinating book, Poppy and Rye by Avi, it is a great fantasy - fiction book.  Poppy a deer mouse, desperate to save Rye from jail.  Hope it will blow your mind with a forest full of animals!
     First, Poppy met Rye's family and told them about their beloved son, Ragweed and told them how he got killed by an owl.  Second, she finds out that Rye was a prisoner to the heaven's!  Last, Poppy rescues Rye and marries him.
     I recommend this book to 3-4 graders.  I learned not to get trapped.  I think that you will not be like Rye and get stuck...will you?

Book Review by Abe

     Have you read a book about someone's horrible life in middle school?  Well, I have.  It's called Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.  The genre of this book is fiction.  The character's of this book are fiction.  The characters for this book are Greg, Rowley, Ridrick, mom, dad and Holly.  The book takes place at school and at their house.
     First, their parents go on a suprise trip and told Rodrick and Greg, "no parties"!  Then Rodrick throws a huge party but they eventually get caught by pictures.  After that, Greg feels sorry that Rodrick can't play in the talent show because he was grounded.  Finally, Greg has to do a magic trick with Rowley because then Rodrick can play in the talent show.  But, not everything works out for Greg.
     I would recommend this book to 2-4 grader's who are smart readers.  A lesson I learned is to not be like Greg he's pathetic.  Don't you want to read this book?  Because....well I'm a professional third grader and I thought you should!

Book Review by Anonymous

     Have you ever been a bold teen and acted like a skunk?  Well you will in this book review!  You can get this information in a book called Poppy's Return by Avi.  This book takes place in Dimwood Forest.  This is a laugh out loud book.
     First, Junior (teen) acts like his friend Maritta the skunk.  Next, Eveth is trying to stop Junior from being a skunk, then Eveth finds out he can't  do anything about that.  Last, Poppy's sister comes with a secret message.
     I recommend this book to 2-4th graders and they would never want to be a teen (that's good).  I learned that if your a teen you will get kind of koo-koo!  And you don't know what you're doing.  Like when a mouse is disrespectful to his parents.  I would not think what I would do if I was a teen.  Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment