Friday, February 4, 2011

Here are some more examples of great word choice:

"Bay Blades are fast like a hawk!" - Anonymous

"Oh sorry, someone is trying to score a goal.  I better STOP them!" - Meghan

"Dodgeball is also unique because you get to ram people with the balls." - Spencer

"Drawing also makes me happy because people give me compliments, plus my brother is jealous of my fabulous work!" - Jade

"Last, I would recommend ping pong because it is fun, hard, and challenging .  Okay, so now I am going to go play ping pong with my superstar brother!" - Mark

"Chess is my favorite thing to do because it is hard, there is lots of strategy and I could use a break.  That is why chess is my favorite activity at Clyde Hill.  Go grab your chessboard and meet me tonight!" - Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment