Friday, January 28, 2011

Word Choice

Good writers use creative and original word choices to keep their readers interested!  Here are some examples from our class:

"The tabasco made me on FIRE!  It was so hot mmm......." - Anonymous

"The taste, oh how delicious!  The taste of the nectarine explodes in my mouth when I take a bite!"  - Lauren

"The dough slipped into my mouth with the chili sauce on it.  Mmm....dumplings are the best food I ever tasted on earth!" - Ryan

"It is so tastey, kids LOVE it!.  It sparks your taste buds, mmm it is so moist." - Tyler

"The cold, rich and creamy liquid slithers down my throat. Yum!" - Mia

"The reason my treat is tastey is because grapes are super sweet, super savory and have a smooth texture." - Baylee

"SO many different flavors!  The tastey POPS in my mouth!" - Anonymous

"It is healthy because......people are more likely to eat fruit.  (To the mom's:)  also, you can sneak a little fruit in.  It's that easy.  It's that easy!  And that's why it is healthy." 
- Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment